Fibre Light Cables
Bolton Surgical are a premier supplier of rigid endoscope fibre light cables
We offer a wide range of cable options, with thousands of combinations, including fibre bundle sizes, lengths, reinforcement, colours and connector tips, customers are sure to find the perfect cable combination.
Our fibre light cables offer
- Great value for money in comparison with other leading brands on the market
- Fast delivery, with most popular cable combinations held in stock
- A one year guarantee (terms and conditions apply)
- Universal range of fittings is available allowing 'mix and match' connectors
- Cables available with a choice of reinforcement options
- Ability to colour-code by instrument, set type, or cable type
- Custom made light cables available to customers own specification
- Compatible with all recommended commonly used neutral, up to 10.5pH
and enzymatic surgical cleaning fluids
- Will withstand repeated, routine autoclave sterilisation cycles at 134°C
for 3 minutes with a 20 minute drying time
- High temperature compatible up to 300-watt Xenon
- Rated to the highest level of thermal resistance and tested to ensure
the highest light output possible
- Medical grade silicone and stainless steel are used during the manufacturing process
- Latex free
How to order
Download our ordering guide below and order form to help you choose the perfect cable. Once you have the catalogue number for the product you require, you can request a quotation by contacting your area sales consultant, or emailing our Customer Services Team.
Need assistance with choosing the right cable?
Our sales consultants have sample kits and can run through the different options with you, please contact us should you wish to utilise this service.
Ordering from outside of the United Kingdom?
Please contact your local agent or distributor, contact information for all our agents and distributors can be found here. Overseas customers can also contact us directly by emailing our export department directly, or by calling us on +44 (0)114 240 4400.
After Sales Service
Once you have purchased your Bolton Surgical fibre light cable, we aim to ensure you achieve the maximum service life possible from your product. Our testing and repair service will test your cable at regular intervals to ensure maximum performance, offering repair or service exchange if appropriate.
The latest news & events from Bolton Surgical.
We are exhibiting at the 17th IDSc Annual Conference 2023