Repair & Maintenance Services
Bolton Surgical have a range of services designed and developed to assist our customers, whatever their objectives; from repairing and servicing, to preventative maintenance programmes.
Since 1936, Bolton Surgical has been manufacturing surgical instruments, supplying both national and international organisations. Current cost pressures, coupled with a demand for the highest quality, mean it has become increasingly important to improve and maintain the reliability of instrument sets and equipment in circulation.
All instruments repaired by Bolton Surgical are repaired to the same national and international standards as our manufactured instruments, so you can be assured of the highest quality, every time.
- We conform to ISO 9001:13485, hold the CE mark of quality and are FDA registered
- Our systems are developed specifically to allow reporting on a number of service measureables, both financial and production based
- Service consumables are always included in our pricing
- International collection and delivery network
- Replacements available from a large range of products
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) sets out exactly what you can expect from us and, in turn, what we expect from you to keep your service running smoothly
- Same quality materials used in our repair and preventative maintenance services, as in our manufactured instruments, protecting instruments from contamination and corrosion
- Fully batch controlled spare parts
- Repaired in accordance with current manufacturing standards - Visit our Downloads page to download our EC Declaration of Conformity
Find out how we can help you to keep your instruments in good working order. Contact one of our Sales Consultants now!