With non-urgent elective surgery being cancelled from the 15th April 2020 due to Coronavirus, now might be a good time to think about that much needed preventative maintenance of your key surgical instrument inventory.
Our Set Refurbishment / Preventative Care & Maintenance Programme offers the following benefits;
- Instrument sets look like brand new once refurbished
- All marks and barcodes remain intact
- Reduction in broken, cracked, blunt and corroded instruments
- Clear concise report on each instrument within each set
- Fixed cost – a one off charge for all refurbishment and remedial work
- Planned maintenance instead of waiting until an instrument fails or is beyond repair
- Highlights potential issues before they arise
- All work carried out in accordance with our Quality Management Systems ISO 13485:2016
- All work guaranteed for 12 months
- Replacements if required from a large stock of our premium quality surgical instruments
Start the ball rolling by sending us your set lists for a guide price. Subject to approval we can schedule your sets into production at a time to suit you. Collection and delivery of sets through our own vans and drivers or our dedicated courier service.
Please contact us to find out more about this service